I've been playing around with a way to load the
Win32::GUI windows based on settings from an XML file
(similar to glade).  I'd like to be able to change the
look of the windows without having to restart the Perl
script.  I've finally been able to get something to
work. (okay, so it _barely_ works ;-)

I don't consider myself a Perl "guru", heck I probably
don't qualify as Perl programmer ;-).  Because of
that, I'm hoping some of you will be able to let me
know whether I'm approaching this the right way or
not.

The module only works with the current elements in the
XML file.  I provide no warranties if you try to
change anything but the XML file settings ;-).
Basically, I haven't tested it beyond what's included
in the zip.

I still need to add the rest of the GUI elements and
allow the programmer to tell it which GUI window to
read from the XML file, but that shouldn't be too
hard, right ;-).  Plus, I'd like to make it
object-oriented, as I need to learn how to write a OO
module.

So if you get a chance, let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Jeremy Blonde
[EMAIL PROTECTED]