Hi all

I totally switched over to win32 gui rather than perl/tk ...

The file which is present in the samples " pmx.pl "

when I run it from command line "perl pmx.pl"

I get the dialog box with title "PMX version 0.22"  and a

tabstrip "c:\perl\lib" , "c:\perl\site\lib" and "."

when I choose "c:\perl\lib"

I get a list of items which can be expanded in tree view

I choose an item say "vars" and I double click it I get a NEW pop up dialog box with title

"vars properties"

In that box I have another tabstrip "general" and "dump"

and when I click on "general" tab

I get a button at the bottom called "view pod"

and when I click on it it does Nothing ?

My question is

I have a button in one of my win32 gui apps which use tabstrips which too does not do anything when clicked even though I have a

buttonname_Click subroutine in my script ?

Is it something wrong with my computer or is it a bug in Win32 GUI ?

what I should do to capture the event click() on a button embedded on one of the Tabs in a Tabstrip ?

Normal button on windows created using  Win32::GUI::Window->new()

respond and work properly ....

 only buttons on tabstrips dont..

help

chris