Thanks for your help Jon.

I was able to change certain window properties, but
not the -topmost property.  It's not that big of a
deal to re-create the window, so I can live with it
for now.

Here's another situation, I use a window with a
toolbar to fire dialog boxes.  Usually when I click
the close button on one of those dialogs, the dialog
closes like it should, however in some cases the
dialog doesn't close, but does return the focus to the
main window.  I assume it's okay to use the _Terminate
event when these dialogs close and every dialog is
created the same way.  Before the dialogs close I try
to capture the ->Top, ->Left, and save them so that
when the dialog is reopened it opens in the same
location.

Has anyone faced a similar situation?  I can supply my
code if you'd like to see what I'm doing.

Has someone successfully implemented tooltips?  I
would like to use tooltips, but so far I haven't been
able to get the tip to display when the mouse is over
the object.  I'd like to get it working for my toolbar
buttons.  If someone has working code they could post,
I'd be a very happy person.

Thanks,
Jeremy Blonde
[EMAIL PROTECTED]