Announce: Niecza Perl 6 v20

This is the twentieth release of Niecza Perl 6, where I pretend I'm on
the UTC-36 timezone and thank Solomon Foster for the first release where
he did all the real work.  non-bootstrap has run into a dead end; I need
to regroup and decide the next direction.

You can obtain a build of Niecza from [1].  This build contains a
working compiler as a set of .exe and .dll files suitable for use with
Mono or Microsoft .NET.  If you wish to follow latest developments,
you can obtain the source from [2]; however, you still need a
binary for bootstrapping.

Niecza is a Perl 6 compiler project studying questions about the
efficient implementability of Perl 6 features.  It currently targets
the Common Language Runtime; both Mono and Microsoft .NET are known to
work.  On Windows, Cygwin is required for source builds only; see the
README for details.

    List of changes

All of the changes below are due to Solomon Faster.

[Breaking changes]

Cool.bytes (with no encoding specified) is gone.  It never made much sense
anyway.

[Major features]

printf and sprintf have been overhauled, in particular with support for
floating-point values, big integers, and Rats.

Added Unicode-aware case routines, uc, lc, tc, tclc, and tcuc.

[Minor features]

Added [&func] infix operatorization syntax.

++, --, .pred and .succ now return the correct values for undefined Bool
variables.

    Getting involved

Contact sorear in irc.freenode.net #perl6 or via the sender address of
this mailing.  Also check out the TODO file; whether you want to work
on stuff on it, or have cool ideas to add to it, both are good.

[1] https://github.com/downloads/sorear/niecza/niecza-20.zip
[2] https://github.com/sorear/niecza