Onian in Portuguese: cebola  (in case any of you wonder)

wolverian wrote:
On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 12:12:57PM +0200, Juerd wrote:

I'm currently considering 'ui', which is Dutch for 'onion'. I bet almost
nobody here knows how to pronounce ui ;)

That reads 'user interface' to me, which I think isn't what we want.

How about 'sipuli'? That's what onion is called in Finnish. :)

Anyway, I do think the name should be English, to be as accessible as
possible. 'Feather' is nice, and reminds me of Pugs's origins. On the
other hand, maybe 'falcon' (as terribly cliched as it is) is more
accurate of Pugs nowadays.

--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal