Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 07:57 -0600, Connie Bobroff wrote:

Quoting Roozbeh Pournader <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

There has been a new Alef around for quite a while.

Why do you say "new?" Alef is always written out that way as in
"numbered lists,"

Umm..., because they connect the Alef to the Lam at the top and cut the Feh short? I have never seen it like that in a numbered list.

It just makes it more like one character, and it needs less space, especially on the car number plates.

Best
-khanban-