Dorood bar hamegi,

As you may know, I have been working on a Unicode keyboard and are about to launch the software which is also capable of entering text in Persian, Arabic, Japanese, and several other languages.

And advanced beta is available at: http://www.exideas.com/ME/tablet/MEOKV4B.zip

Once you download that (which is the English base keyboard), you can add languages to it (look under menu>lang>more languages). Once you add the Persian module, you’ll be able to enter full Persian.

This software is most useful for a tablet pc or devices that operate with a stylus or with a finger.  But runs on XP/2000 as well and is operable with a mouse.

I am curious to see what people think about it. (the main keyboard is about 3.0 meg and the language module is about 0.5 meg).

Best regards,

Saied Nesbat

www.exideas.com