Dear all,

some time ago I read [1] that a keyboard layout for pashto , dari and Uzbek was defined by the "United Nations Development Program for Afghanistan".
[1] http://www.evertype.com/standards/af/

I realized that on my computer system (Debian Linux 3.1) there is no possibility to change the keyboard layout to dari or pashto.

In general It shouldn't be a big problem to add the dari or pashto keyboard Layout to my Linux system. Can anyone give me a hint were I can find documentation on this topic (were in the Linux operating system are the available keyboard layouts defined) ?

Thanks in advance and regards
M. Emal Alekozai