Dear Colleagues,

The PestList is an amazing resource that has grown from its original 11
users to over 600 individuals worldwide.  It is gratifying that
entomologists, pest management professionals and others are available to
share their knowledge and identify pests that we find in our institutions.
I'd like to remind everyone that there resources on identification developed
by the IPM Working Group on the MuseumPests website
http://museumpests.net/identification/ .  Before you post to the list please
take a moment to check the image library, the Pest Fact Sheets and the
section with additional Identification Resources.  I don't want to
discourage people from posting to the list, but you may find that you can
answer your own question and learn an additional useful fact or two as well!

We also wanted to let you know that virtually all the presentations and
posters from March's MuseumPests 2014: Integrated Pest Management for
Museums, Libraries, Archives and Historic Sites conference and workshop
session are now online at
http://museumpests.net/museumpests-2014-conference/.  We hope that you will
take some time to peruse this new, valuable content.  Again our grateful
thanks go to my IPM-WG Co-Chair Ryan Jones, Patty Silence and the Preventive
Care and Conference staff at the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation for
managing and hosting the program.

We have other new content that was completed at the meeting and will be
going up in the next few weeks.  Please check the website and we'll notify
the list as we go.

Best,

Rachael

IPM-WG Co-Chair

Rachael Perkins Arenstein

A.M. Art Conservation, LLC

Conservation Treatment, Preservation Consulting & Collection Management

www.amartconservation.com <http://www.amartconservation.com/>

rach...@amartconservation.com