Hi all!
Good work lou! I am also cataloging museum insect pests in Egypt. It is a heavy
duty and will take much time, but at the same time it is very important,
specially in here Egypt.
Could you tell me more about the meeting you mentioned, Lou?! I would be happy
to participate if I could!
Thank you all.
Manar

Louis Sorkin <sor...@amnh.org> wrote:

Nancy & others,

Actually, I’m putting together a presentation for pest management professionals
in November (there’s a recertification meeting that time every year in NYC) and
my topic this time will be something like “W** is stuck in the damn glue?”
(title to be amended!).  This way the PMPs will have some help in identifying
the unknowns by their parts because many samples are not in pristine condition
after capture.  I’ve been amassing quite a number of glue boards over the
years.  If you have any good ones –and don’t mind parting with them- please
send them along.  This can be a beginning for some type of publication.

Lou

Louis N. Sorkin, B.C.E.

Entomologist, Arachnologist

Division of Invertebrate Zoology

American Museum of Natural History

Central Park West at 79th Street

New York, New York 10024-5192

sor...@amnh.org

212-769-5613 voice

212-769-5277 fax

The New York Entomological Society, Inc.

www.nyentsoc.org

n...@amnh.org