Obviously my previous message wasn't ready for the list and was supposed to
be directed to other members of the IPM Working Group committee - but now it
is out there nonetheless!   As I wrote, we do not have the resources to have
a large conference/workshop program every year.  So, currently there are no
plans for a program similar to last year.  The IPM-WG does however meet
annually to create and update assets for the museumpets.net website but
participants in these work days are actively involved in IPM in their
institutions and while the days are informative they are not aimed at
teaching IPM.  Our tentative plans for 2015 will be a two-day meeting of the
working group in March with maybe one additional day for tours of the IPM
programs in nearby facilities.  We have not worked out logistics yet and so
it is not clear if this will be open to members to the public.  The emails
about future conferences do show that there remains a great need and
interest in this topic.  There is a conference planned for 2015/16 in Italy
and announcements will be made on the PestList.

If you are involved in IPM already and would like to contribute assets for
the museumpets.net website and are interested in spending two days with the
working group please email me and my Co-Chair Ryan Jones (rjo...@cwf.org).
Ultimately, if you are on the PestList listserv (which you can register for
on the museumpests.net website) then you will hear about any future meeting
plans that are open for a general audience.

Best,

Rachael

IPM WG Co-Chair

Rachael Perkins Arenstein

A.M. Art Conservation, LLC

Conservation Treatment, Preservation Consulting & Collection Management

www.amartconservation.com <http://www.amartconservation.com/>

rach...@amartconservation.com