From: pestlist@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net]
Sent: October-01-14 6:44 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: Re: [pestlist] Recommended zoom magnification in microscopes

I agree. My Dino-Lite has been a useful tool for many years.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 2:05 PM,
<pestlist@museumpests.net<mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net>> wrote:

I wonder whether instead of a new microscope you might want to consider
something like the Dino-Lite which many members of the IPM Working Group have
found a useful tool for both magnification and imaging
http://www.dino-lite.com/

Rachael Perkins Arenstein
A.M. Art Conservation, LLC
Conservation Treatment, Preservation Consulting & Collection Management
www.amartconservation.com<http://www.amartconservation.com/>
rach...@amartconservation.com<mailto:rach...@amartconservation.com>