Thank  you for the quick response! I had a suspicion they may be springtails,
but I couldn't be certain. I am looking into purchasing a dino-lite digital
microscope to make these identifications easier.

Thanks again!

Megan Jablonski
Collections Manager
Puget Sound Navy Museum
Naval History & Heritage Command
251 1st Street
Bremerton, WA 98337
p. (360) 627-2288
f. (360) 627-2273

www.PugetSoundNavyMuseum.org
www.history.navy.mil/PSNM
www.facebook.com/pugetsoundnavymuseum

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE: ANY MISUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED
DISCLOSURE MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.