From: leon <l...@zaks.com>
To: pestlist <pestlist@museumpests.net>
Sent: Wed, Mar 9, 2016 12:29 pm
Subject: [pestlist] Changed Email system - ugh.

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To post to thislist send it as an email to pestlist@museumpests.net
To unsubscribe look atthe footer of thisemail.

Hello All –

The list system has been changed just now. If you are receiving this, you are
back on the list.

If, in the past few months you request to be off the list, I apologize – please
send me an email and I will remove you from the list again.

Leon Zak
l...@zaks.com
http://zaks.com
“The day always starts off with a good thing – you know how your life is going
to be so far.”