This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

I recently started a position in Chicago, a city that has a history of bed bug
infestations (as many large cities do). As the IPM coordinator at my museum,
I'm wondering if others have developed any policies/procedures to limit
potential infestations, to monitor bed bugs specifically, and to respond to
identified infestations. I've already learned quite a bit about identifying
them in the museum environment, so I'm hoping to gain knowledge about what to
do if one is found. Feel free to respond to me off-list.

Many thanks,
Britta

Britta Keller Arendt
Senior Collection Manager
(312) 799-2065 direct, (312) 799-2365 fax
are...@chicagohistory.org<mailto:are...@chicagohistory.org>

Chicago History Museum
1601 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60614-6038