This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

These flies are Black Fungus Gnats - Sciaridae. They may be breeding
indoors in pot plants, or in soil outside, or in rotting wood. They do
breed in fungi as well!
No threat to your collections, excepting as food for Anthrenus. It's
possible they may be attracted to lights at night, and are entering through
an open window.
Tony.

Dr A.G.Irwin
47 The Avenues