This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Hello PestList,

We've been approached by our campus IPM coordinator about using insect
growth regulators within our building.  Being as that we are the home to
not only a large collection of books and manuscripts, but photographs as
well.  If we were just a regular library, I'd say to go for it, but we
aren't.  What is the current thought on using IGRs in cultural
institutions, especially those with chemically sensitive collections?

Thanks,

Alan Van Dyke

--
Alan P. Van Dyke