This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Thanks, Tom.  That's the kind of answer I was looking for.  We'll keep
plugging along the old fashioned way.  The campus IPM coordinator works for
the landscaping department and is new to the University, and I don't think
he quite understands our needs.  Hopefully, though, he'll learn.

Alan