This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Thank you! Do you know of a better way to monitor for these moths than standard
floor-level blunder traps? I was unable to find any pheromones for this type of
moth. Do you think something like this would work?:
https://www.insectslimited.com/store/moths/moth-suppression-male-female-attractant-100-lures.html

Again, thank you for your help!

Megan Jablonski
Collections Manager
Puget Sound Navy Museum
Naval History & Heritage Command
251 1st Street
Bremerton, WA 98337
p. (360) 627-2288
f. (360) 627-2273

www.PugetSoundNavyMuseum.org
www.history.navy.mil/PSNM
www.facebook.com/pugetsoundnavymuseum

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE: ANY MISUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED
DISCLOSURE MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.