This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

I'm not aware of specific pheromones for this species - the product in your
link doesn't appear to name target species so I suspect it's for the Tinea and
Tineolla spp. The 'sticky' traps should show if and where there is an
infestation. One moth on a trap is usually nothing to be too concerned about,
but wise to be aware and continue monitoring with your traps. If this species
does prove to become a problem there are proprietary powders and residue
insecticides that can be used to control them.

All the best,

Stuart Hine
Insect Identification Services
insectidentification.co.uk