This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Hi Megan,

The link that you showed are for lures that only will attract stored food moths
such as the Indian meal moth, Mediterranean flour moth and almond moth. I went
ahead and added that description to the link. Thank you for pointing out that
omission.

Unfortunately there are no commercially available pheromones for the brown
house moth, Hofmannophila pseudospretella. Un-baited sticky traps (blunder
traps) are probably going to be your best type monitoring trap.

Regards,

Pat

Patrick Kelley, BCE
Vice President
Insects Limited, Inc.
16950 Westfield Park Road
Westfield, IN 46074  USA
Phone: (317) 896-9300  Fax: (317) 867-5757
Email: p.kel...@insectslimited.com
Web: www.insectslimited.com