This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

​Megan is correct - the first trap is one of the Rove beetle species
(Coleoptera: Staphylinidae)

all beetles on the second trap are all Ground beetles (Coleoptera:
Carabidae), the two 'bronzey' examples (bottom left and middle) are Carabus
sp. and the one top right another carabid species. All are incidentals and
of no pest status, but if these large beetles can get in then so can other
potentially pest species so screening on ground floor windows and bristle
strips on bottoms of doors would be worth considering.

All the best,

Stuart

--
*Stuart Hine*