From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On
Behalf Of Oberli Fabienne
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 10:24 AM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] We have a visitor...

Hello!
Does anyone know, whether this is a normal bug from the "garden" or something I
have to worry about? I think it came in with the things we removed from the old
place.

Thank you!

Fabienne Oberli
Technische Assistentin Depotumzug
Museum für Kunst und Geschichte Freiburg
Route de Môrat 12
1700 Freiburg