From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net <pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net> on behalf
of Gayou, Audrey Marie <gay...@missouri.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 5:25:16 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] Pest ID Request

Dear colleagues,

Is anyone able to ID this pest?  We are having an issue with these small flying
bugs in our ground floor storage room.  We thought fruit flies at first, but
I'm not seeing the red eyes usually characteristic of them.  Some are about the
size of fruit flies, but some are slightly larger.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks!

Audrey Gayou
Collections Manager
University of Missouri Museum of Anthropology
gay...@missouri.edu
573-882-9157