From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On
Behalf Of Pollack, Richard J
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:45 AM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: RE: [pestlist] please ID pest

Cara,
The form of the antennae and other characteristics are reminiscent of some of
the silvanids, particularly Uleiota spp. I'd be more confident if I saw the
specimen directly.
I'd be interested in learning the suggestions of others.
-Rich

Richard J. Pollack, PhD
HARVARD UNIVERSITY
Environmental Health, Safety and Emergency Management (EHSEM)
Senior Environmental Public Health Officer
46 Blackstone St.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Office: 617-495-2995  Cell: 617-447-0763
www.ehs.harvard.edu
richard_poll...@harvard.edu<mailto:richard_poll...@harvard.edu>

Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Instructor, Department of Immunology & Infectious Disease

IdentifyUS LLC
President & Chief Scientific Officer
https://identify.us.com