This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Hi Ann,
It’s a small lizard, most likely a lacertid. I find a few wall lizards indoors
every year in early spring before
it gets warm outside. I suppose some of them wake from hibernation early and
enter buildings in search of invertebrate prey and warmth. I don’t think they do
any damage and will leave again if they are able to. They sometimes end up in
our glue traps, which is a great pity. Their carcasses may attract dermestid
beetles however.
Nicholas

Nicholas Moray Williams
Biologist & collection curator