From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On
Behalf Of hoffbug
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 12:07 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: RE: [pestlist] mouse trap bait

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To post to this list send it as an email to
pestlist@museumpests.net<mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net>
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.
Sometimes cotton can be effective as a substitute for a food based bait.. Mice
will use it to line their nests.

Tony