This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

The psocid is *Dorypteryx domestica *(a minor pest if at all). The
"dermestid larva" is a Bristly Millipede (*Polyxenus *sp. - signifies a
damp environment, but not a pest).
I'm not sure about the moth - not a familiar British species.
Best wishes
Tony

Dr A.G.Irwin
47 The Avenues