This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

That is great news! Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On
Behalf Of Tony Irwin
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 12:10 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [pestlist] ID Help please

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To post to this list send it as an email to pestlist@museumpests.net To
unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

The psocid is Dorypteryx domestica (a minor pest if at all). The "dermestid
larva" is a Bristly Millipede (Polyxenus sp. - signifies a damp environment,
but not a pest).
I'm not sure about the moth - not a familiar British species.
Best wishes
Tony

Dr A.G.Irwin

47 The Avenues

Norwich

Norfolk NR2 3PH

England

mobile: +44(0)7880707834

phone: +44(0)1603 453524

On 14 May 2017 at 15:43, Jablonski, Megan T CIV NHHC, NUM