From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On
Behalf Of Jessica Lian Pace
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 3:31 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] Is this a moth?

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To post to this list send it as an email to
pestlist@museumpests.net<mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net>
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.
Hello,
I had sent this around previously but the message might not have gone through.
We found this inset crawling across the work bench in our lab.  It is
approximately 4mm long.  Any help with ID would be greatly appreciated.
All best,
Jessica

--
Jessica Pace

Preventive Conservator
Barbara Goldsmith Preservation and Conservation Department
NYU Libraries
70 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
(212) 998-2518