From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On
Behalf Of Tony Irwin
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 9:44 AM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: Re: [pestlist] help ID moth

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To post to this list send it as an email to
pestlist@museumpests.net<mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net>
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.
Hi Adrienne
This is Battaristis nigratomella, one of the Gelechiidae, whose members are
plant-feeders, so these will be accidental visitors, rather than residents.
Tony

Dr A.G.Irwin
47 The Avenues
Norwich
Norfolk NR2 3PH
England
mobile: +44(0)7880707834
phone: +44(0)1603 453524

On 17 July 2017 at 14:28, Adrienne Dastgir
This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To post to this list send it as an email to
pestlist@museumpests.net<mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net>
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.
Hi, All

Does anyway know what this moth is? I have been getting in traps the last few
weeks.

Thanks,
Adrienne Dastgir