From: Elinor Bloom <ellie.bl...@ringling.org>
To: pestlist <pestlist@museumpests.net>
Sent: Tue, Jul 18, 2017 3:35 pm
Subject: [pestlist] Request for Insect ID- Pictures of Carcass and Frass

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To post to thislist send it as an email to pestlist@museumpests.net
To unsubscribe look atthe footer of thisemail.

Posting for a friend:

Hi All,

We found an insect in our galleries today that we would like help identifying.
It looks like it is probably a younger drywood termite, but the frass doesn’t
look right for this identification. Anyone have any ideas on what this insect
may be? Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Sincerely,
Blair Bailey

Blair Bailey
Conservation Fellow

The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art
5401 Bay Shore Road
Sarasota, FL 34243
(941)359-5700, ext 1604

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are public
records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail
communications may be subject to public disclosure.