New to this group, so if this is not the right place to ask this question or it
has been asked before/documented, please kindly point me the right group or the
right thread/documentation, thanks.

A BDR novice, I would like to know how BDR replicate changes among nodes in a
BDR group, let's say I have a 4 node group consisting of A, B, C and D,
established as follows

A is the initial node
B joins via A
C joins via B
D joins via A

How does BDR replicate a change delta on A to B, C, and D? e.g., A replicates
delta to B and D, and B to C, or some other way, or not statically determined?
How about a change delta on B to A, C and D? e.g., B replicates delta to A and
C, A to D, or?
How about a change delta on C to A, B and D? e.g., C replicates delta to B, B
to A, A to D, or?
How about a change delta on D to A, B and C? e.g., D replicate delta to A, A to
B, B to A, or?

Thanks