On 06/12/2017 06:11 AM, Olav Gjerde wrote:

Oops sent previous post before actual reply.

I figured out the issue, it was as simple as some developers used the
default in Java's Hibernate which created the timestamp columns
without time zone.

Anyway I guess this is the correct approach that also take summer time
into consideration? And using the immutable function wrapper is wrong?

By correct approach, you mean setting timezone to 'UTC'?

If by immutable function wrapper, you mean faking the immutability of a function, then yes I would see that as wrong.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@aklaver.com