Hi,

On 6/23/2017 11:47 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
Looks like EnterpriseDB is behind. You can try BigSQL:
https://www.bigsql.org/postgresql/installers/
Thanks, but I prefer the archive version rather than the installer. Contrary to "rumors" on the internet, it is very easy to install Postgres on Windows even without the installer. All you need to add is a couple of DDLs to the bin directory.