From: Antique Phonograph List [mailto:phono-l@oldcrank.org]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 6:18 PM
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: [Phono-L] Columbia Grafonola Mignonette (later style)

I have an opportunity to pick one of these up; it's a nice-looking machine,
and complete, though the spring(s) need to be replaced, and the mahogany
finish is all alligatored.  Does anyone have any experience with these?
Particularly, I'd like to know a) how many springs the motor has; b) how
they sound; and c) are there any other issues with the pre-WWI Grafonolas I
should be aware of?  I've never owned one before.  Thanks!

Image removed by sender.