From: Antique Phonograph List [mailto:phono-l@oldcrank.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:34 PM
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: [Phono-L] Mysterious Brunswick Phonograph

Recently I found an old Brunswick that's a real odd duck. It doesn't look
like any Brunswick I've ever seen, doesn't have an Ultona reproducer, the
grille doesn't look like anything I've ever seen on a Brunswick, the horn
doesn't look like any I've ever seen in a Brunswick, the cabinet doesn't
look like any other Brunswick cabinet I've ever seen, and even the decal is
different.  Anyone have any idea what this is? I'm stumped.

Image removed by sender.