From: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Sonora bombe and record folders
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 03:23:34 +0000

Get in touch with George Vollema, Great Lakes Antique Phonographs.  He's great
to do business with and has a huge stock of parts.  Having said that, if George
can't help, I once made a Pathe stylus out of a bit of Dental technology, a
"Pindex Pin" (ask your local dentist).  I drilled a very small hole in the end
and glued in a sapphire cylinder stylus such as used on Columbia machines. It
was ball shaped.   And I'll bet Steve Medved could make something with one of
the new Edison DD styli he is having made here in the states.  George would be
the easier way to go first though. Ron L From: Antique Phonograph List