      From: rkruz--- via Phono-L <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
 To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Cc: rk...@cox.net
 Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:20 AM
 Subject: [Phono-L] Diamond Disc Stylus Rebuild

I have a saphire stylus for a Diamond Disk W19.  I think the saphire is worn
down becuase it seems to cause a lot of drag when playing a record.  In anycase
its close to 100 years old and Id like to have someone rebuild it.

Do you have recommendations where I can send the head for a rebuild and saphire
replacement?

Thank you for the input.