      From: charles smith via Phono-L <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
 To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Cc: charles smith <c.l.smith5...@sbcglobal.net>
 Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:10 PM
 Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Diamond Disc Stylus Rebuild

Hi- And I would sincerely add to the comments of John Robles. I have known
Steve Medved since 2007.He has rebuilt at least four Edison reproducers for me.
In every rebuild, the reproducer came back cleaner and sounded MUCH better than
before Steve worked on it. Steve is one of those rare people that repairs
someone else's items just as good as if it were his. That is beyond my opinion,
that is a fact.His goal is to have the reproducer look and sound it's best.He
is my first choice, and I would recommend him to anyone. Charlie.

    On Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:26 PM, John Robles via Phono-L