From: Philip Carli via Phono-L <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
To: Tim Fabrizio via Phono-L <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Cc: Philip Carli <philip_ca...@pittsford.monroe.edu>
Sent: Fri, Mar 4, 2016 12:35 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] phonophan

In Tim's strenuous denial, have you considered that he may be trying to conceal
himself in these noms-de-Tube? All these presumed "imposters" may be crafty
subterfuge on his part to divert attention...devious plans in process, you
know, and "the true Messiah denies his own divinity" etc. I am always wary, and
therefore await further developments.  PC