Thanks, Greg.   You didn't take pics of it when it was out did you?

Ron L

From: Phono-L [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On Behalf Of The Farmers
via Phono-L
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 11:20 PM
To: 'Antique Phonograph List'
Cc: The Farmers
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Swiss made, Gold plated?

The motor looks very similar to the one in my Sonora Italian Renaissance
deluxe phonograph that I had George work on last winter, but it is a
different variation having the parts arranged differently. For instance your
governor mounts below the bottom framework whereas mine is mounted above the
lower framework. I don't know if this makes your older, or newer, than mine,
or if it is a different motor model.  Mine has the counter mechanism on top
of it and will play 14 records with one winding.

Greg Farmer