From: Phono-L [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On Behalf Of Bob Maffit
via Phono-L
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 10:54 AM
To: 'Antique Phonograph List'
Cc: Bob Maffit
Subject: [Phono-L] instructions for rebuilding Orthophonic reproducers

Listers:

I am looking for a reference online or / in print some ware I can get
instructions and or diagrams for rebuilding a Orthophonic reproducer.

My friend who does support me on projects which I can't do, is a little
perplexed and wants some guidance before proceeding.

Thanks in advance

Bob

<http://go.sparkpostmail.com/f/a/fQWVCVfP1U3Lp8gDNqSazg~~/AABF2wA~/RgRaCjQFP0EIAOwTv5DA3u9XA3NwY1gEAAAAAFkGc2hhcmVkYQhzdGFuZGFyZGANNTQuMjQ0LjU0LjE0NEIKAAOFAClY-Gg1r1IYYXJjaGl2ZUBtYWlsLWFyY2hpdmUuY29tCVEEAAAAAERLaHR0cDovL2dvLnNwYXJrcG9zdG1haWwuY29tL3EvSFpKeEZtZEotN0txM1o1REotcU1MZ35-L0FBQkYyd0F-L1JnUmFDR19mUGtFRwJ7fQ~~
IAmwTQDiourxXA3NwY1gEAAAAAFkGc2hhcmVkYQhzdGFuZGFyZGANNTIuMzguMTkxLjIzN0IKAAl
fPCdYhEmc21IUbGhlcmF1bHRAdmVyaXpvbi5uZXQJUQQAAAAARwJ7fQ~~>