Just to clarify: There is NO RESERVE on any of my items in the Donley auction.
Randy Donley called me to say that someone thought I might have placed a
Reserve, but I did NOT.

Also, I've heard that some people were concerned that the Idelia Spruce horn is
not original. It is original. And it is correct for the rare Edison Spruce
horns to have a blonde finish inside, and a dark finish outside. Randy and
another collector agree with me that this is an original horn.

Jim Nichol

Sent from my iPad