George Vollema is where I'd go.

Ron L

From: Phono-L [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On Behalf Of John Selph
via Phono-L
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 6:00 PM
To: 'Antique Phonograph List'
Cc: John Selph
Subject: [Phono-L] Hinges

I have another phonograph, and Artophone, 4 door, Console that I am working
on and I'd like to get some reproduction, or good functioning, hinges to
replace the broken ones I have.

Does anyone have ideas or recommendations as to where I can find the
hardware in the attached photo?

Thanks,

John

"Once in the wilds of Afghanistan I lost my corkscrew, and we were forced to
live on nothing but food and water for days."  W. C. Fields

<http://post.spmailtechn.com/f/a/0bqwXdvz2ALywfbf3CbP4Q~~/AABF2wA~/RgRa6nFFP0EIACyESL4xhSRXA3NwY1gEAAAAAFkGc2hhcmVkYQdoZWxsb181YAw1Mi4zOS41MS4xODRCCgAAxT0JWUPU_29SGGFyY2hpdmVAbWFpbC1hcmNoaXZlLmNvbQlRBAAAAABES2h0dHA6Ly9wb3N0LnNwbWFpbHRlY2huLmNvbS9xL0NwUXByazRNY2ZmSnA0aE9haUVYLWd-fi9BQUJGMndBfi9SZ1JhNmpUMVBrRUcCe30~
IACyESL4m9ldXA3NwY1gEAAAAAFkGc2hhcmVkYQdoZWxsb181YA0zNS4xNjMuMTIxLjMzQgoAAHQ
BCVlD1CTBUhRsaGVyYXVsdEB2ZXJpem9uLm5ldAlRBAAAAABHAnt9>