What were these used in/on, Steve?   Do they fit other machines, e.g.
acoustical Victor arms?

Ron L

From: Phono-L [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On Behalf Of SN Medved
via Phono-L
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 6:00 PM
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org; phonolist
Cc: SN Medved
Subject: [Phono-L] Brunswick Blake Collender Co vertical reproducer

I have a Brunswick Blake Collender Co vertical reproducer I took in trade
for work.  If anyone is interested it is $20 plus shipping.  I replaced the
gaskets a few years ago.  The pot metal is in good condition, photos send
upon request.

Steven Medved

<http://post.spmailtechn.com/f/a/H5AGnbgw3RSMKvrClL6qeg~~/AABF2wA~/RgRbNuf0P0EIACyqrNmU3m5XA3NwY1gEAAAAAFkGc2hhcmVkYQdoZWxsb181YA0zNS4xNjIuMTcyLjcwQgoAAHS0VVlehW3OUhhhcmNoaXZlQG1haWwtYXJjaGl2ZS5jb20JUQQAAAAAREtodHRwOi8vcG9zdC5zcG1haWx0ZWNobi5jb20vcS9kd0Z0YkRWZ3F0VGlUb2JLZkY5LTF3fn4vQUFCRjJ3QX4vUmdSYk5vYk9Qa0VHAnt9
IACyqGa7OF99XA3NwY1gEAAAAAFkGc2hhcmVkYQdoZWxsb181YA0zNS4xNjMuMTIxLjMzQgoAAE5
TVVlBwsPiUhRsaGVyYXVsdEB2ZXJpem9uLm5ldAlRBAAAAABHAnt9>