> 12 mars 2017 kl. 20:16 skrev Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de>:
> I see no technical reason against it. It is also Arm64. Only that I have no
> experience with iOS development. And - the biggest problem perhaps - the
> political issues: How to bring such a beast to the apple store?

AFAIK no problem given:

"An Application may not download or install executable code. Interpreted code
may only be used in an Application if all scripts, code and interpreters are
packaged in the Application and not downloaded."

I.e. no hot patching or downloading of PicoLisp code otherwise it should be
fine.

Of course during development you could hot patch etc. In fact it could be quite
interesting and a very fast way to prototype apps. No compile/download cycle.