On 3 April 2017 at 06:57, Alexander Williams <a...@unscramble.co.jp> wrote:
> ..[snip]..
> I discussed this briefly in the chat, but I would like to know the current
> status of PilMCU (initial announcement here:
> ..[snip]..
> In any case, I think this project is very interesting and I would love to
> get involved with it.
> ..[snip]..
> running on actual hardware, I would be more than willing to pay for a simple
> devkit in order to hack on this.

I'll just throw in my +1 to all those points. I'd kept every PilMCU
email thread labelled "followup" for the same reasons. At risk of
triggering a long thread of content-less "+1"s, I think it is helpful
to point out that AW's request is not a one-off anomaly, but that
there are several of us out here *dying* to mess around with this, and
to help it reach such a usable point, in whatever ways we can, if we
can(?).

--
Rowan Thorpe
"There is a great difference between worry and concern. A