Hi AW,
> Geo, definitely if you have spare time between job searching, I want to try
> it :D
Sure! Let's see how we can meet ;)

> I live in Kamakura (near the beach) and have a couple iCE40 8K dev FPGA
> boards
> (http://www.latticesemi.com/en/Products/DevelopmentBoardsAndKits/iCE40HX8KBreakoutBoard.aspx)
>  if you want to borrow one to test.
Oh! Haven't been there yet, I'm here in Shiojiri.. wow! these are cool FPGA's
indeed! but hmm looks like it doesn't have the necessary device inorder to have
PilMCU running.The requirement for PilMCU system is a ROM, RAM and SSD.

> It also has a fully open source synthesis toolchain (reverse engineered
> bitstream) - http://www.clifford.at/icestorm/ - which is great compared with
> Xilinx/Altera licensing.
Cool! This is indeed better coz it's open source! My Quartus II is just the
free version.. this would be indeed a great alternative and maybe a better
solution?

> In any case, your board is really great work and definitely has a lot of
> potential.
Thanks! I hope it can attract some backers soon ;)

> You can email me here:
Ok will PM you there, thanks!

BR,geo

    On Friday, April 14, 2017 1:58 PM, Alexander Williams
<a...@unscramble.co.jp> wrote:

 Geo, definitely if you have spare time between job searching, I want to try it
:D
I live in Kamakura (near the beach) and have a couple iCE40 8K dev FPGA boards
(http://www.latticesemi.com/en/Products/DevelopmentBoardsAndKits/iCE40HX8KBreakoutBoard.aspx)
 if you want to borrow one to test.
It also has a fully open source synthesis toolchain (reverse engineered
bitstream) - http://www.clifford.at/icestorm/ - which is great compared with
Xilinx/Altera licensing.
In any case, your board is really great work and definitely has a lot of
potential.
You can email me here:

http://www.google.com/recaptcha/mailhide/d?k=01yPoiXxXt6Yjq7D9aF2oJJg==&c=W3CYLO5kNNqFW-xuPJfEMSowC6hKyD1vQZgSGtvw3mU=
Thanks,