Hello all,

I have now found that the project is on Launchpad, so I have been able to fix the missing strings in The Scottish Gaelic translation. I have trouble with one string though:

Use the given renderer (default: sdl)

What does "given" mean here?

If you can find the time, there are two things you could include in the next version that would make your translators happy:

- "Exit" in the main menu and in the level editor are combined in one string. he problem is, in the Menu it's a verb and in the level editor it's a noun with a different meaning. I noticed the German translation also has a problem with that.

- the abbreviations for Climber (c) and Floater (f) are untranslatable, which is a bit confusing when playing the game.

Thank you all for your time

GunChleoc